Our Personal Injury team can help you recover compensation following an accident or any type of Personal Injury.
Recovery for compensation includes claims for:
- Pain and Suffering
- Loss of income/future loss of income
- Out of pocket expenses such as prescription costs
- Loss of housekeeping ability
- Health expenses such as private MRI’s and ultrasounds
- Ambulance bills
- Future cost of care such as treatments that may be required
- Loss of Consortium
We work on a contingency fee basis for all Personal Injury claims. We get paid a percentage only when the matter is settled.
If you have been involved in an accident get in touch with us for a consultation. It is better to get advice early, rather than enter negotiations with the insurers as this can result in lower compensation. Whilst most accident claims are settled by negotiation, there is a 2 year limitation period to keep in mind, should we need to issue a claim.